A lively entertainment venue in a historic factory building.
Originally built in 1896 to house the Virginia Paper Company, the building became home of the Lady Byrd Hat Factory in 1965. The main entrance corridor walls weave between existing massive wood columns and highlight the structure of this historic warehouse. Reclaimed cobblestone flooring was used to veneer the 40-foot-high elevator wall in the new atrium. The stair treads of the large curving stair that encircles the elevator are made from recycled timber and feature woven metal railings and pickets at each level.